Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Who Am I? And What Am I Doing Here?

Hi, I'm finally back, and this is my jewelry/crafty/createy/whatever blog.  Who am I?

In a nutshell, and in no particular order,
  • I like shiny things.  I've been making/collecting/obsessing on jewelry forever.  Well OK, since high school, but that was at least an ice age ago. 
  • I am wife to a wonderful man, and mommy to an incredible daughter on the spectrum.  Collectively we call ourselves Team Nugget, and they are my Sweet Nuggets of Goodness...I thought that would be a  fitting name for my Etsy shop!
  • I'm easily distracted.  Which makes it hard to get anything done, especially since I have a four-year old with the same attention span.  It also means that at any given time, I have at least 3 or 4 projects I'm working on.  Arg!!!
  • I can be very silly.  Consider yourself warned.
Want to hang out? 

I hope so, otherwise I'll just be talking to myself.  And that would just be silly...

All for now,
Nugget  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment