Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's Beginning to Feel A Lot Like Christmas

Hi !!!

Even though it's going to be unseasonably warm today, the holidays are on my mind.  I'm amazed at how fast this year's gone by.  Thanksgiving is in two weeks, relatives have asked for the Little Nugget's Christmas list, (she's more than happy to oblige!), and my neighbors already have their holiday decorations up (the nerve!).

It's also my first holiday season as a seller rather than buyer.  It's very exciting and also a bit nerve-wracking too.  I don't really know what to expect!  My secret fantasy is that all my jewelry will sell out on cyber-Monday!  Oops, not a secret anymore.  In reality, I'll be thrilled to sell a couple of pieces.  There's nothing better than doing something you love, but getting PAID to do something you love, that's. just. awesome!

Deck the halls with Nuggets of Goodness, fa-la-la-la, la-la, la, la!!!  (pardon my inner-dork for revealing itself!)

All for now,
Nugget

No comments:

Post a Comment